THE CHALLENGE TO FIGHT BREAST CANCER
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. According to BreastCancer.org, about 1 in 8 U.S. women will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. This month UFC FIT and the Young Survival Coalition (YSC) are partnering up on The Challenge to Fight Breast Cancer. Get fit while you support a great cause!
Join in and challenge yourself for six weeks to gain muscle, build strength and lose weight while training to compete in The Challenge Fitness Championships.
The Challenge to Fight Breast Cancer runs Saturday, October 6th - Friday, November 16th and will be followed by The Challenge Fitness Championships on Saturday, November 17th. The Male and Female Champion will be awarded a $300 prize!
UFC FIT x YOUNG SURVIVAL COALITION
UFC FIT will donate 5% of proceeds from The Challenge to Fight Breast Cancer to the Young Survival Coalition (YSC), the premier organization dedicated to Empowering the Fighting Spirit in young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer. Learn more about our partner at youngsurvival.org.
The Challenge Program Includes:
• Three 25 minute Coaching sessions
• Challenge Group DUT class every Saturday
• 20% discount on dotFIT products
• Entry into The Challenge Fitness Championships
• Championship Competitor t-shirt
• Donation to YSC to support women’s fight against breast cancer
• $149 - For non-Private Coaching Clients. Includes three 25 minute coaching sessions.
• $49 - For current Private Coaching Clients. No additional sessions.
• $199 - For non-UFC FIT members. Includes 6-week Fitness membership and three 25 minute coaching sessions.
Visit your local UFC FIT front desk for more information and to sign up. Challenge available at Signature Club locations only.
Locate Your Club